Office located on #6 Hwy, 3 miles west of Arborg.

We offer one year warranty on all of our installs.

We have a business license.

We perform all of the work ourselves.

No, we start billing when we start working at the job site.

Everyone needs a permit for any new wiring in their house.
You do not need an electrical permit for replacing what is already wired and existing. For example replacing plug, switches and lights does not require a permit.

T.K. Electric’s specials are electrical services 100 - 2000 amp

The owner Tyler Kowalsky is a licensed electrician and insured electrician with a Winnipeg Contractors License, able to pull permits in the city and out.